21 November 2020

31-Day Character Creation Challenge

 

OK.  I find this a great idea.  I've not posted since July because as soon as school started, I was up to my eyeballs in kid issues.  My daughter is ADHD and dyslexic, and I spend the bulk of my day keeping her on track and helping her understand her work.  My son is more self-motivaing... when he's awake.  He has a tendency to fall asleep during the school day.  I have to check on him constantly to make sure he's awake.  It's been a very challenging semester for all three of us.

So, this will help me get back on the horse.  And I'm going to be banking posts using Blogger's ability to schedule posts.  Since it doesn't appear the creator of the meme has put a whole lot of specifications in, unlike RPGaDAY, it leaves a lot of room for individual interpretation.  I don't see this as bad, because many people will do this challenge many ways.  Here's how I'm going to do it.

31 days, 31 game systems.  I plan on posting characters for 31 different games of many different genres, with a few notes about the game, where one can get it, and my thoughts on it.  I'll include a bit about character creation, as well.  Links as appropriate.

I will be doing a Post 0 today, to set the format for the 31 posts in January.

Since there doesn't seem to be a tag for it yet, I'll be using #31CharacterChallenge.

Stay tuned for Post 0, and you'll see the format I'll be using.  Feel free to use that format yourself if you choose to participate.

3 comments:

  1. Can you post or link who the creator of the meme is and/or where it can be found? I can't find any reference to it on the 'net and I am interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, the meme above is the one I saw on FB - no attribution. I'm not sure who created it or why, but I'm gonna run with it.

    ReplyDelete