25 February 2013

I Have No Voice but I Must Scream...

  For someone who is always using his voice, being unable to talk bites.  Further, being unable to be emotionally expressive with my voice is making parenthood rough.  It's hard to say a forceful "No!  Don't throw the Wii Remote!" when you can't say much of anything at all.  Still, you try... and it hurts...

  Managed to get back to the gym a coupla times last week - feels good to be getting back into the exercise habit.  Maybe I can break 246 soon - that's the current bounce point of my plateau.  I had one at 256 as well, and one at 270 before that. 

  In any case, folks, I am going to have to apologise and make this a short post.  I'm quite tired, and groggy from alternating between DayQuil and NyQuil depending on the time of day.  Since Z and K are now asleep, blessedly on their own beds...  I'm going to give you fine folks a rain check and make my substantive post tomorrow.  Sorry, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment